The cozy tram Valdemar
Get around Ringsted in the cozy tram train Valdemar.
The cozy small tram Valdemar runs in the city every Saturday from 10 am - 1 pm.
Take a tour and see the city from a different angle. There is plenty of time along the way and you have the opportunity to spot some details you may not have noticed before. Adults ride along for DKK 10, while children ride along for free.
The Valdemar tram runs from RingStedet and Ringsted Outlet through the city center and has the following stops:
- RingStedet (at Matas)
- Ringsted Outlet (by Lewis)
- Nørretorv (at Ringsted Congress Center)
- Nørregade 1 (by Flügger Farver)
- Lille Torv (by Ringsted Pharmacy)
- Torvet/Nørregade (by Postgården)
ATTENTION! Subject to changes in the route! The trip takes approximately one hour. During holidays, there may be an extended timetable.