Køge Museum the building

Photo: VisitKøge
Attractions
Buildings and townscapes
Built as grocery Store in 1610. Since 1909 the house has been Køge Museum. In 1748-1823 accomodated the town's garrison. . Poorhouse from 1823 to 1909
Address

Nørregade 4

4600 Køge

Contact

Email:koegemuseum@koegemuseum.dk

Phone:56634242

fax:56634232

Built as grocery Store in 1610.

Since 1909 the house has been Køge Museum. In 1748-1823 accomodated the town's garrison.
.
Poorhouse from 1823 to 1909

Address

Nørregade 4

4600 Køge

Opening hours

02 Jan 20 / 30 Jun 20

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun

10:00 - 16:00

Related products

Last updated by